Make All the Discs You Need, Use up Very Little Space!If you sell CDs at gigs, then you know that image is everything. The best way to get a totally pro look is to print straight to the CD. When you have to burn and label CDs and DVDs quickly, the Microboards G3 Disc Publisher offers all the tools you need. Load up to 50 discs at a time, set up your project via the included PrintWrite software (Mac and PC), and let the G3 handle the rest! Each disc drops onto a neat spiral, expertly burned and sporting your own custom label in staggering 4,800dpi detail. The G3's small footprint makes it an excellent choice for your project studio, church, or anywhere that space is limited.
Microboards G3 Disc Publisher CD/DVD Disc Burner and Printer Features at a Glance:
- Recording software: PrintWrite (PC and Mac)
- Print resolution: 4,800dpi
- Typical weekly throughput: 25-100 discs
- Ink cartridges: Single tri-color (GX-300-HC) cartridge
- Printing technology: HP thermal inkjet
- Dimensions: 11" H x 15.75" D x 17.7" W
- Burn speed: 24x DVD, 48x CD
- Weight: 26.5 lbs.
- Label design software: SureThing (PC)
- Cost per disc: Approx. 23 cents/disk (full-color, full-coverage)
- Disc input: 50