Get That Iconic Leslie Rotation!
Hey guitarist.... you love the authentic sound of a REAL Leslie cabinet? Trick question, friend... EVERYONE loves the authentic sound of a REAL Leslie cabinet! That's why we've been paying out the wazoo for emulators, flangers, and other stuff that tries to mimic that movement. But forget emulation, you know? Just get the real thing, here with the Leslie G37. It's the Leslie that's actually designed for guitarists. It features a 100W amplifier with a tube preamp built right in. You can plug into that shimmering, genuine Leslie sound and give your acoustic-electric or electric rig an unbelievable new vibe and feel. There's no voodoo here, just so you know... just a 12" guitar speaker firing right into a genuine leslie drum with a genuine Leslie rotating horn. An old-school feel for your modern rig. Got to love the Leslie G37!Leslie G37 Combo Guitar Amplifier with Rotating Speakers Features at a Glance:
- A Leslie built 100% with guitar in mind
- Onboard 100-watt amplifier with a vacuum tube preamp
- Single-Channel Input features low and high gain input jacks
- 2-speed horn and bass rotor
- Slow and fast rotational speeds can be individually adjusted
- Horn and bass rotor will automatically stop in the forward position when the stop mode is selected
- 12" vintage V30 low-frequency drive made with all original materials
- Genuine Leslie high-frequency horn driver
- FS-10TL dual foot switch allows you the select slow, fast, and stop speed
- Optional variable speed control pedal (V-20RT) available
- Rugged-built, black painted cabinet made of 3/4" MDF, with protective corners and folding handles
- Dimensions: 20" x 20.25" x 26.5"
- Weight: 100 lbs.
|Leslie Model G37 100-watt 1x12" Combo Amp Specs:
|Number of Channels
||1 x 12"
||1 x 12AX7A
||2 x Instrument
||1 x Rotor Control Footswitch, 1 x Speed Pedal