Record-ready with Built-in Effects!Whoa, whoa, whoa - what a value!! If you're a budding guitarist thinking, "hey... I'd like to have a whole pedalboard of effects, but it'd be cool if I could be able to record too," keep on reading. For only a couple hundred bucks you can knock out both items on your wish list... and inspire a whole bunch of new songs. Check out the Zoom G2.1Nu. It's an all-in-one multi-effects pedal and USB audio interface. On its own, you can get creative with 83 different guitar effects, covering the gamut from classic overdrives to modern-vibed reverbs and beyond... and the effects just plain sound awesome. So awesome, in fact, you're going to have song ideas pouring outta your hands, through the G2.1Nu, and through your amp. What do you do at that point...?
That's when you take a USB cable and connect your Zoom G2.1Nu to your Mac or PC computer. Using the included Cubase LE recording software, you can record your ideas right away. In fact, the Zoom G2.1Nu even has a drum machine inside it with 40 rhythm patterns, so you can record guitar and drum parts to lay out your own demo, right at home. Awesome, right?
Zoom G2.1Nu Guitar Multi-effects Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Multi-effects pedal with built-in USB recording interface
- Includes Cubase LE 4 recording software
- Free Edit & Share software available via download
- Features 20 effects presets created by Steve Vai
- Total effect types: 83
- Supports 200 total patches (100 user, 100 preset)
- Built-in auto-chromatic tuner with LED indicator
- Onboard drum machine with 40 different rhythm patterns
- 5-second sound-on-sound looper
- Expression pedal for taking control of your sounds
- Can run on batteries, on an AC adapter, or via USB bus power
- Compatible with both Mac and PC computers