A Warmer-sounding Gen16Just so you know... Cymbals are not returnable.
Here's a novel idea. When you drum on an acoustic kit, you're playing real "stuff," right? You know... you hit your cymbals, they sound like cymbals. They're real. They decay. You can play with sticks. You can play with mallets. You can hit the bell. You can hit anywhere you want, actually. That's because... they're real. Not fake. But with old electronic drum technology, you had to hit a pad... then hope the pad-maker programmed it to be responsive enough for your playing. With different zones for you to trigger. Anyhow. Forget all of that. Get Gen16 Cymbals and put real cymbals on your electronic drum kit. You'll also love 'em in your acoustic kit. A Gen16 Buffed Bronze cymbal delivers a richer, warmer tone then the original Gen16 nickel plated cymbal.
Made in partnership with Zildjian, these real-deal cymbals have a slick perforated pattern that makes them put out, like, a fraction of the volume of your acoustic kit's cymbals. That way, they're quiet enough to take onstage or play at night, but they still respond like the cymbals you're used to. Using the high-tech pickup and DSP engine, Gen16 acoustic-electric cymbals can pick up your sound and get it so the audience can hear it. You can also use them without the associated electronics - perfect for quiet practice or low-volume performances.
Gen16 Buffed Bronze DS Cymbal Set Features at a Glance:
- Includes a 13" Hi Hat Pair, 16" Crash, and 18" Crash Ride
- Warmer, richer sound than Gen16's original nickel plated cymbals
- Up to 70% less SPL than a comparable acoustic cymbal
- Acts and responds like a real acoustic cymbal
- Play with any any stick, mallet, or technique
- Great for practice or performance situations that require reduced volume
- Can be used with Gen16 electronics or as an acoustic cymbal
- Easily accepts rivets, jingles, and other metal fixtures
- Can be stacked, played upside down, or used with traditional acoustic cymbals
- Perfect for practice and low-volume rehearsals and performances
- Includes Gen16 pickups, Digital Cymbal Processor, cables, and mounting kit
- Two-year warranty on cymbals; one-year warranty on electronics
Get next-gen cymbal technology with Gen16!