This Beauty is Ready to Rock!Don't be fooled by the appearance of this guitar. While it looks like any other electric on the outside, inside it's a cornucopia of tonal options. The Godin Freeway SA looks like a real rock machine, because it is! The sleek double-cutaway design is fast and familiar and the humbucker-single-humbucker gives your rock tones galore. And if that wasn't enough, Godin endowed the Freeway SA with a Ghost-equipped Hexpander system that put you in control of your favorite guitar synth.
Godin Freeway-SA Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Lightburst Flame Maple Leaftop
- Neck: Rock Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ Radius 12"
- Body: Silverleaf Maple center w/ Poplar wings
- Nut: Tusq
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Bridge: floating trem equipped with Ghost saddle pickups and the Hexpander Modular Pre-amp
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Pickups: Neck: Godin GHN1
- Middle: Godin GS1
- Bridge: Godin GHB1
- Controls: 5-way pickup switch, volume and tone
- Controls for the Ghost system: Momentary mini toggle serves multiple functions on a
- GR-Series guitar synth
- 3-Way mini toggle selects between synth, guitar or both
- Volume for synth
- Gig bag included