Feedback - Without an Amp!Just so you know... You need an iLok to use this.
Feedback. For some, it's a curse that we work long and hard to avoid. For others, it's a creative and inspirational tool that means we're pushing our amp - and our sound - to the limit. But if you're using an amp simulator, feedback is elusive, if not downright impossible. But not anymore! Insert Softube's Acoustic Feedback BEFORE your amp sim inside your favorite DAW and enjoy psychedelic-inspired bursts of feedback when you sustain notes. Acoustic Feedback only kicks in when you sustain a note, so you needn't worry about it getting in your way at other times. But when you want it, Acoustic Feedback makes it easy to conjure the sweet, singing feedback that adventurous guitarists have been using to great creative effect since the birth of the electric guitar. Give it a shot on other VIs and see what happens!
Softube Acoustic Feedback Feedback Simulator Features at a Glance:
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos etc
- Simple user interface: Control amount of feedback with the Feedback knob, and the sensitivity with a Tolerance knob
- Compatible with foot controls via MIDI
- Includes a stripped-down, but extremely useful, version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room
- Available in native VST, AU and RTAS format for both Mac and PC