Super Synth Effects, at your Feet!Line 6's Stomper deliver many cutting-edge and mythical effects tones in a programmable stomp box! Loaded with classic and brand new filter and monophonic synth effects, FM4 lets you conjure entirely new sonic landscapes. It's not just for guitar, either. Bass, keyboards, brass, winds, voice, drums, just about any instrument can be run through FM4 for that little bit of extra texture or some truly inspired weirdness. From a brain-dead simple auto-wah to the completely bizarre Octisynth, this pedal can take you anywhere you can imagine.
- Expression Pedal Input - for realtime control of all effect settings
- 4 completely programmable presets
- Digital modeling of 16 classic and collectible filters and synths
- 24-bit processing, and true bypass, the FM4 features 16 models of classic
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Runs from batteries (there's a set included ) or optional power adapter
- 20 factory presets
FM4 FILTER MODELER TONE FEATURES ARE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Tron Down: Based On - Mu-Tron III
- Tron Up: Based On - Mu-Tron III
- Seeker: Based On - Z-Vex Seek Wah
- Obi-Wah: Based On - Oberheim Voltage Controlled Filter
- Voice Box: Based On - Vocoders, Vocals, Surgical Tubing
- V-Tron: Based On - Voice Box meets Mu-Tron III
- Throbber: Based On - Electrix Filter Factory
- Spin Cycle: Based On - Craig Anderton's Wah/ Anti-Wah
- Comet Trails: Based On - Too Much Mountain Dew (really!)
- Slow Filter: Based On - Just what it says...
- Octisynth: Based On - Eight-Armed denizens of the Deep (Octopi)
- Synth-O-Matic: Based On - A collection of Classic Analog Synths
- Attack Synth: Based On - Korg X911 Guitar Synth
- Synth String: Based On - Roland GR700 Guitar Synth
- Growler: Based On - GR700 meets Mu-Tron III
- Q Filter: Based On - Your totally own Parked Wah!
Amp and effect names are all trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely for the purpose of describing certain tones modeled after some of the most popular sounds of these classic products.