Your Whole World in a Single Keyboard Workstation!Get ready to rethink the very notion of a keyboard workstation, when you get your hands on a Roland FA-06. Unlike the keyboard workstations of the past, which required you to conform to their idiosyncratic workflows, the FA-06 is designed to provide you with the toolset you need, without limiting your creativity. Every section of the FA-06, from the powerful synthesizer and sound module to the onboard 16-track sequencer, the SP-404SX style groove sequencer, the multitude of effects, and more all have their own independent controls, allowing you to bounce from one task to the next without getting lost amid a sea of multi-function buttons and operation layers.
The FA-06 is also more than just a keyboard workstation. Sure, you can use it in its own self-contained environment, plugging your guitar and mic in and recording everything on the internal DAW. But you can also hook your FA-06 up to your computer via USB and use it as the center point of your entire music-production system. Suddenly, the same amazing keyboard you use to come up with your tunes can serve as your audio interface, monitor controller, pad controller, MIDI keyboard, control surface, and more!
What could be better? How about this - you can also take a full set of studio production tools with you onstage. That's right - despite being a full-size keyboard workstation, the Roland FA-06 is remarkable portable. Onstage, you'll find countless creative uses for its step sequencer, arpeggiator, looper, and other real-time functions. Up your whole game - order your Roland FA-06 keyboard workstation from GearNuts.com today!
Roland FA-06 Keyboard Workstation Features:
- Full-service keyboard workstation designed to make creating and performing music fun and intuitive
- Streamlined user interface provides you with a completely uninhibited creative workflow
- Great feeling semi-weighted 61-note keyboard provides a nice balance for playing a wide range of instrument sounds
- Includes over 2000 sounds from the flagship Roland INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums
- Add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots or download additional SuperNATURAL synth patches from Roland's Axial sound library site
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads, 4 banks, and direct recording and playback via SDHC cards
- 16-track sequencer with nonstop loop recording lets you build songs quickly
- Export your sequencer tracks to an SDHC card as a complete stereo mix, as multitrack audio, or as MIDI data
- Polish your sounds with studio-quality effects including 16 independent MFX engines, 6 COMP+EQ processors for drums, unique TFX (total effects), and global EQ, chorus, and reverb
- Tweak tones, effects, and external MIDI devices in real time via 6 user-assignable Sound Modify knobs
- Press a button to instantly configure your workstation for use with your DAW via USB (control templates for most major DAWs included)
- D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions open up new possibilities for your live performances
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording
- Dedicated input reverb provides ambience for performing or tracking
- USB ports provide connectivity sound expansion data, updates, and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer
- MIDI communication with the iPad possible when using Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit