Complete PA System with a Handy Stand!Need a PA system that does it all, without taking up a bunch of space... or worse, a huge bite outta your budget? The Peavey Escort 3000 fits the bill every time. When we say "all in one," we really mean it. Not only do you get two speakers for full-room coverage, you also get a 5-channel powered mixer, folding speaker stands, a handheld vocal microphone with a cable, and rolling case storage system that turns into convenient stand for your mixer. Whew, that was a long list, right? You even get two 25' speaker cables, so you have the flexibility to bring sound to even big rooms. It's a sweet deal.
If all you need is a way to get a vocal microphone amplified, the Peavey Escort 3000 is an awesome deal. But then when you take a look at the mixer, you'll see that you have inputs for up to four vocal microphones (with phantom power for condenser microphones). And you even have a nice reverb effect to get a pro sound, without needing any other equipment. This is the perfect on-the-go PA system for band gigging in small clubs/coffeehouses or anyone needing decent coverage for an outdoor event. DJs will also dig the all-in-one design.
Peavey Escort 3000 300W Portable PA System Features at a Glance:
- Convenient package with luggage-style wheels
- Two-way speaker system with 10" woofer and piezoelectric horn
- Five-channel powered mixer
- Four XLR mic inputs with 15 V phantom power
- Two stereo line inputs
- 60mm faders
- High-quality digital reverb
- 300W output power (150 Watts per channel) with DDTTM
- Five-band graphic equalizer with FLS
- Two folding speaker stands
- One PVi cardioid dynamic microphone with cable
- Two 25' speaker cables
- Storage compartments for microphones, cables and accessories
- Output Power: 150 Watts per channel into 8 Ohm load
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz +0/-3dB measured at 1 Watt
- Overload Protection: DDTTM (Distortion Detection Technology) limits the power amplifier input to prevent clipping distortion that can damage speakers.
- Distortion: Less than 0.1% THD
- Max Gain: 86dB mic input to speaker output
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 85dB mic input typical
- Reverb: Digital
- AC Power: 115 VAC 60Hz or 230 VAC 50/60Hz
- Weight Assembled: 50 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14.5" H x 36.75" W x 15.5" D
- Microphone: Dynamic, Cardioid