Get Funky with Your Phase!The Pigtronix EP2 Envelope Phaser pedal takes the concept of phase shifting and merges it with both a dynamically triggered envelope and a smooth LFO to give you an effect like no other. At its tamest, the Pigtronix EP2 Envelope Phaser can sound like an incredibly natural and smooth auto wah, perfect for guitar and bass alike. Dive into the EP2's controls, and you can call up a huge range of exciting modulation effects that follow your playing style perfectly. What's more, the EP2 Envelope Phaser's phase shifter can be controlled by either the envelope or the LFO or both, giving you a huge range of tone.
A special Staccato Mode ups the envelope recovery time, perfect for super funky bass parts or fast picking. On its own, the LFO lets you add anything from rotary modulation effects to swirling Uni-Vibe-style phase. And when you plug in an expression pedal or two, you can take realtime control of the EP2's Sweep and Speed parameters - perfect for live performance. And that's just the beginning of what the Pigtronix EP2 Envelope Phaser pedal can do. Order yours from GearNuts today!
Pigtronix EP2 Envelope Phaser Pedal Features at a Glance:
- LFO modulation with speed, depth and center
- Intelligent envelope response
- Blend combines LFO and envelope signals
- Envelope travels up or down
- Side-chain trigger for beat sync
- Invert switch for + or - phase
- Compact aluminum chassis
- True bypass switching
- Assignable resonance kill switch
- Expression pedal inputs for Sweep and Speed
- Circuit Design by Howard Davis
- Sound Deisgn by David Koltai
- Pigtronix 18V DC power supply included