Celebrate 20 Years of Bogner Tone!Holy moley, what an amazing amp head! Bogner celebrates two decades of amp building here in the good old U.S. of A., with the jaw-dropping 20th Anniversary Ecstacy Head... and you can be the lucky beneficiary of all that monster tone. Plug into this 100-watt, 3-channel (yes, THREE channels), 6L6-fired beauty of an amp. The 20th Anniversary Ecstacy Head can operate at 25, 50, or 100 watts, so you're all set for studio, practice room, stage, or wherever you want to use it. But that's just part of what makes this puppy such a find.
When you want total control onstage, you want this head. Bogner built an awesomely functional tube-buffered effects loop into the 20th Anniversary Ecstacy Head, so you can add all the goodies you want to this tone machine. You also get a Plexi mode (complete with foot-controllable gain boost), and assignable presence controls and Excursion switches. Oh, and here's what you can do with your foot: switch among all three channels, select between boost modes, turn the effects loop on and off, and even choose standby mute. There you go, you control freak, you.
This drool-inducing amp isn't just a celebration of 20 years of Bogner magic. No, this one has its own distinctive preamp circuit and uses ultra-primo components (boutique coupling capacitors, anyone?). The 20th Anniversary Ecstacy Head is a very special Bogner, indeed. You demand the best, and, well, here it is.
Bogner 20th Anniversary Ecstacy Head 100-watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features at a Glance:
- Color: Black with Salt and Pepper grille cloth
- Power: 100 watts
- Boutique coupling capacitors
- Channel 1: Gain, bass, middle, treble, volume, 3 position pre eq and gain boost
- Channel 2 and channel 3: Gain 2, gain 3, bass, middle, treble, volume 2, volume 3, 3-position pre EQ 2 and 3, vintage modern switch
- Plexi mode with foot-controllable gain boost
- Effects loop return master volume for power-amp
- Effects loop tube buffered (series or parallel) with effects mix control
- Dual assignable presence controls
- Dual assignable Excursion switches for loose, medium and tight feel
- Power tubes: 6L6 (EL34 optional)
- Half-power and old/new-style switch (cuts power from 100 to 50 to 25 watts)
- Functions on foot controller: Channel 1, channel 2, channel 3, boost 1, boost 2, effects loop, standby mute