Not Just Any Delay - EVERY Delay!
Prepare to be floored... are you ready for this? The Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler (a.k.a. the Echo Park Delay) is certainly one of the coolest compact delay pedals ever - and it gives most not-so-compact delays a run for the money too. You're looking at three different delay types: one of the most realistic tape delays... minus the jammed tape loops, a warm and delightfully flawed bucket-brigade-style analog delay, and a straight-up crystal-clear digital delay. Plus, The Echo Park Delay sets you up with about a dozen different delay patterns, including ping-pong, slap, swell, sweep, and dotted eighth note (for when your tone needs that Edge). What's even cooler is that lots of these patterns are based on Tap Tempo settings, so you don't have to futz with knobs to get the effect you need. Stereo outputs are excellent for recording, and the Echo Park Delay's brutality-proof metal construction is ready for the reality of stage wear. So pick up a Line 6 DL4 Echo Park Delay get creative!Line 6 Echo Park Delay Pedal Features at a Glance:
- 3 unique delay models - tape, analog, and digital - each with its own modulation style
- Easy Tap Tempo control to set up time-based delays
- Modulation control adds vibrato, chorus or analog-style wow and flutter to delays
- Delay patterns include: normal, 8th note triplet, dotted 8th note, slap, swell, sweep, ducking, ping-pong, reverse, and two multi-tap modes
- Compact, single pedal size
- Rugged metal construction
- Stereo output
|Line 6 Echo Park Specs:
||2 x Instrument
||2 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V