Tone-packed, Low-priced Overdrive Pedal from EHX!
Add some serious bite to your guitar tone with the Electro-Harmonix East River Drive overdrive pedal! It's perfect for pushing your tube amp into hair-raising territory, and the tone control lets you dial in the perfect amount of edginess. Dial the drive control back a bit and you're in that warm, fuzzy territory between clean and distorted. Basically, the East River Drive can give your guitar's tone everything from a pat on the back to a punch in the face. And with die-cast construction, you'll be able to rock with this pedal for decades. If you need more tonal versatility than your amp's channel switching can give you, you need the Electro-Harmonix East River Drive.
Electro-Harmonix East River Drive Overdrive Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Edgy overdrive pedal ranging from subtle to aggressive
- Volume and Drive controls let you dial in the right amount of aggression
- Tone control lets you fine-tune your tone's attack and bite
- True Bypass design doesn't degrade your guitar's signal
- 9V battery included, can also be powered by optional AC adapter (sold separately)
|Electro-Harmonix East River Drive Classic Overdrive Pedal Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 9V
|Power Supply Included