Virtual Drums Done Right!Wouldn't it be cool if you could call up several world-class drummers any time you wanted them to come over and lay down awesome drum tracks for you? Even if you could, you'd still need top level producers and millions of dollars of recording equipment to get it right. If you're like the rest of us who know that will never happen, that's okay — Toontrack's got it covered. EZdrummer gives you access to some of the best drum loops and samples ever recorded inside one of the most intuitive and powerful virtual drum environments ever made. This isn't some run-of-the-mill static looper or sample player. EZdrummmer delivers realistic drum performances with total tone control designed for people who would rather make music than program MIDI.
Were talking about total realism here. Pick and choose kits, or get totally obsessive and piece them together from your favorite drums and cymbals. Drag and drop MIDI loop files from the massive preset library or write your own and import them. You can even humanize loop playback with the kind of slight variations that removes the robotic feel to your static grooves, and you even control how much bleed there is into each mic. Any more detail and you'd be able to hear the drummer when he scratches his nose. When you use EZdrummer, you'll never have to deal with lame drum loops again.
Toontrack dfh EZdrummer Features at a Glance:
- 7000 sound files at 16-bit/44.1kHz (the equivalent to 5Gb of uncompressed WAV files)
- Same extensive layer depth on all drums and cymbals as in dfh SUPERIOR.
- EZdrummer ranges from entry-level to pro skill levels
- Features multiple microphone control
- Internal mixer allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug in
- Preset mix modes for quick sound changes
- Interface visualizes the drums loaded and combines auditioning and kit construction
- Drums recorded at Avatar Studios, New York by world-class drummers and producers
- Instant access to thousands of drum patterns with, quick browsing and drag'n'drop
- The humanizer function combines drum hit randomizing and non-cycling
- Velocity sweep allows instant changes to MIDI data, extending groove context relevance
- Possibilities for the user to add their own MIDI files to the library