You Want Top-of-the-line Wind Control!
In fact, Akai Professional went ahead and gave the EWI4000S all the features that people have been demanding — mainly, that built-in sound engine. Plus, there's direct MIDI IN and MIDI OUT, so you can expand your possibilities... trigger other modules...whatever you want. Just use the program selection button or the note keys to select stored patches, freeing you from other gear you don't want to get your hands on. There's even a cool Octave Key, so you can get an auto-doubling of notes an octave above and below what you're playing... talk about blowing open the creative doors. You'll also want to check out the Hold Mode. It holds a note that you select, so you can go ahead and solo away right around that note and step squarely into the spotlight.
The EWI4000S's built-in effects kick it over the top. There's reverb, chorus, and delay to get yourself a standout sound. And there's a whole bunch of synth goodies, including a new sweep function. Of course, whenever you want to tweak the sounds or adjust these parameters before your show, you can use the in cluded computer editor program — it works on both Mac and PC computers. Once you store your edited programs on your EWI4000S, you'll be set to recall them INSTANTLY during your performances. Wind controllers have never been this fun!
Akai Professional EWI4000S Wind Controller/Sound Module Features at a Glance:
- State-of-the-art electronic wind instrument
- Touch sensitive keys and octave roller for quick and responsive playing
- Sensitive breath sensor for expressive dynamics
- Built-in analog modeling synth sound module
- Built-in MIDI output for use with sound modules
- PC and Mac editor software for editing internal sounds
- Lightweight and portable design with battery power