A Wireless Lav You Can LoveSennheiser's EW 112 G3 wireless rig offers up everything you need to achieve great-sounding audio during presentations. This rig comes with an inconspicuous ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone that's designed to reproduce speech naturally. What's more, the Sennheiser EW 112 G3 wireless rig comes with a bodypack transmitter and a long-lasting battery, so it's ready to stand up to day-in and day-out use. An easy-to-setup, tough rackmountable receiver rounds out the useful Sennheiser EW 112 G3 wireless system.
Sennheiser Evolution EW 112 G3 Wireless rig at a Glance:
- Ideal for theater and presentation use
- Complete rig with microphone, bodypack transmitter and rackmount receiver
- Operates on Sennheiser's "G" frequency band
- Pro-quality sound support for less!
Evolution G3 Presenter Series: Pro-quality sound support for less!
The stage is yours — no matter how big, no matter how small. No matter what, when, or where you're presenting, the EW 112 G3 wireless presentation rig features pro-standard sound support. You get the same quality as used in TV studios and gigantic international conference halls — for less.
EW 112 G3: Ideal for theater and presentation use
The EW 112 G3 rig from Sennheiser is ideal for theater and presentation use. The ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone is virtually invisible. The extremely small SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter plus the EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver features an enhanced frequency bank rig with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
Complete rig with microphone, bodypack transmitter and rackmount receiver
The EW 112 G3 Rig features everything you need for successful wireless performance. You don't need more parts or accessories.
Operates on Sennheiser's "G" frequency band
The Sennheiser EW 112 G3 System operates on Sennheiser's "G" band, between 566MHz and 608MHz.
Sennheiser EW 112 G3 Wireless System Features:
- Operates on Sennheiser's "G" band (566MHz-608MHz)
- Bodypack transmitter with ME 2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone and rackmountable receiver
- Autoscan on all receivers for brain-dead simple and secure frequency selection
- 1680 frequencies within a 42MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
- Robust metal construction for durability
- Pilot tone squelch (defeatable for backwards compatibility with original EW systems)
- New battery concept (AA cells and rechargeable battery accessories)
- Transmitter battery-status telemetry on all models
- Audio-signal metering on transmitter LCD display
- XLR jacks on rackmountable receivers
Sennheiser EW 112 G3 Wireless System Includes:
- 1 EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone (omnidirectional pickup pattern)
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions