You'll Love This Wireless Lav!When you're recording interviews or presenting lectures, you need a wireless microphone system that lets you speak freely, keeping your attention on your audience and not on your mic. That's why it's so important to have a wireless lav system you don't have to fight with to get the results you want. Drop outs, noise, flaky battery connections, overly short cable lengths... these things all ruin productions daily. Don't put up with that nonsense — get yourself a Sennheiser EW 112 G3 wireless system and get the peace of mind you need to preform your best!
The EW 112 G3 wireless system gives you hundreds of feet of wireless freedom at a price that's hundreds of dollars less than the next comparable system. Let's start with the mic. The EW 112 G3 wireless system comes with one of Sennheiser's acclaimed ME 2 omnidirectional clip-on lavalier. This microphone picks up sound from every direction at once, so if you're talking, and you mic slides on your lapel or tie and suddenly points down at the you feet, it won't start picking up the sound of your sneakers instead of your voice.
The EW 112 G3 wireless system also comes with a pocket-sized SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter. Thanks to the SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter's a handy panel cover you never have to worry about the talent sitting down and tuning it off - just lav 'em and leave 'em! The SK 100 G3 also comes with a rechargeable battery that lasts for several hours and can also run on regular AAs — a real lifesaver! The EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver offers you 1680 frequencies within a 42MHz switching bandwidth, putting it on par with the systems used by major media productions, only without the fancy price tag.
Sennheiser EW 112 G3 Wireless System Features at a Glance:
- Bodypack transmitter with ME 2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone and rackmountable receiver
- Autoscan on all receivers for simple and secure frequency selection
- 1680 frequencies within a 42MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
- Robust metal construction for durability
- Pilot tone squelch (defeatable for backwards compatibility with original EW systems)
- New battery concept (AA cells and rechargeable battery accessories)
- Transmitter battery-status telemetry on all models
- Audio-signal metering on transmitter LCD display
- XLR jacks on rackmountable receivers
- A Band (516-558MHz)
Sennheiser EW 112 G3 Wireless System Includes:
- 1 EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone (omnidirectional pickup pattern)
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions