Make Eddie's Pedal Your Phaser!
The MXR Eddie Van Halen Phase 90 pays its tribute to the mythical guitarist who first rocked our ears on his debut album in 1978! Now, more than 25 years later, the guitar work on that album still inspires and amazes young guitarists everywhere - and a gigantic part of that signature tone is due to Eddie's MXR Phase 90. Giving you the same trance-inducing warbles and sonic swirls that made the Phase 90 the famous pedal it is today, Eddie collaborated with Dunlop to update this Phase 90, delivering even more tonal possibilities that Eddie himself is proud of. A new Script switch lets you toggle between a classic "Script Logo" phase tone, and more in-your-face "Block Logo" phaser. With a new blue LED light and wearing the signature red, white, and black stripes from Eddie's mythical Frankenstein guitar, this MXR EVH Phase 90 is ready rock!MXR EVH Phase 90 Features:
- Red, white, and black stripe graphics modeled after Eddie's famous Frankenstein guitar
- Updated through collaboration between Eddie Van Halen and Dunlop
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter
- Blue LED
- Works well with guitar, bass, keyboards, and vocals
- Knob varies speed from subtle to fast, watery warble
- Brain-dead simple, single knob operation
- Wide range of sounds
|MXR EVH Phase 90 Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V