Epiphone semi-hollowbody guitars have given players affordable alternatives to their pricier cousins for decades. A longtime fan favorite, the Epiphone semi-hollowbody has been a key ingredient of Beatle jangle along with the effects-heavy modern rock of Silversun Pickups's Brian Aubert, to name just two. The combination of fat tones, strong sustain, and vintage vibe make the Epiphone semi-hollowbody guitar a perennial classic.
Epiphone Emperor Swingster Hollowbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Wine Red
- Top: Select spruce
- Back: Laminated maple
- Sides: Laminated maple
- Neck: 3-piece hard maple
- Neck shape: Slim taper
- Neck joint: Glued in
- Truss rod: Adjustable
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl block inlays
- Neck pickup: SwingBucker
- Bridge pickup: SwingBucker Plus
- Controls: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Bridge Tone (with push-pull series/parallel), Neck Tone (with push-pull series/parallel), 3-way pickup selector (toggle)
- Binding: Headstock - 5-ply; neck - 5 ply; body - 5-ply; f-holes - 1-ply
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 20; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: "Pinned" rosewood base with roller saddle tune-o-matic, licensed Bigsby B30 vibrato with wire handle
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine heads: Grover 16:1 ratio