A Throwback to a Bygone Era!Here's a real cool retro rocket! The Emperor Swingster from Epiphone is based on the Emperor II (made famous by late jazz great Joe Pass). But where the Emperor II relied on elegance and grace, the Emperor Swingster resides squarely on the rock side of the fence. The specially designed pickups are paired with cool push/pull and series/parallel switching, giving the Swingster a ton of tonal options. Just to complete the vintage vibe, the Emperor Swingster rocks a Bigbsy tailpiece, roller bridge, and hip block inlays. Ready to rock? Give the Emperor Swingster a shot - you won't regret it!
Epiphone semi-hollowbody guitars have given players affordable alternatives to their pricier cousins for decades. A longtime fan favorite, the Epiphone semi-hollowbody has been a key ingredient of Beatle jangle along with the effects-heavy modern rock of Silversun Pickups's Brian Aubert, to name just two. The combination of fat tones, strong sustain, and vintage vibe make the Epiphone semi-hollowbody guitar a perennial classic.
Epiphone Emperor Swingster Hollowbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Wine Red
- Top: Select spruce
- Back: Laminated maple
- Sides: Laminated maple
- Neck: 3-piece hard maple
- Neck shape: Slim taper
- Neck joint: Glued in
- Truss rod: Adjustable
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl block inlays
- Neck pickup: SwingBucker
- Bridge pickup: SwingBucker Plus
- Controls: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Bridge Tone (with push-pull series/parallel), Neck Tone (with push-pull series/parallel), 3-way pickup selector (toggle)
- Binding: Headstock - 5-ply; neck - 5 ply; body - 5-ply; f-holes - 1-ply
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 20; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: "Pinned" rosewood base with roller saddle tune-o-matic, licensed Bigsby B30 vibrato with wire handle
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine heads: Grover 16:1 ratio