Epiphone Brings You a Unique Guitar from 1962Own a collectible piece of Epiphone history, with the 50th Anniversary 1962 Sheraton E212T semi-hollow electric guitar! Epiphone grabbed the best examples of 1962 Sheratons from their collection, and went over every detail to make sure the 50th Anniversary 1962 Sheraton E212T is as spot-on as possible. You get a mahogany body and neck for huge tone and sustain, and a pair of Gibson USA Mini-humbuckers to smack your amp with a big dose of growl and bite. And because only 1,962 will be made for the whole world, the Epiphone 50th Anniversary 1962 Sheraton E212T may very well become a collector's item itself in 50 years!
Epiphone 50th Anniversary 1962 Sheraton E212T Semi-hollow Electric Guitar Features:
- Limited edition reissue, based on original 1962 Sheraton examples from Epiphone's collection
- Laminate maple body and mahogany neck provide epic tone and sustain
- Dual Gibson USA Mini-humbuckers give you access to a wide range of vintage tones
- LockTone Tune-o-Matic bridge provides precise intonation
- Includes 1962 Collection Certificate of Authenticity, presentation binder with collection photo, 1962-reissue hard case, user manual, truss rod wrench, poster, bumper sticker, and warranty info
Strap on an Epiphone classic, with the 50th Anniversary 1962 Crestwood Custom Reissue!