Upscale WildkatBigger than a Les Paul but smaller than the ES-335, the Epiphone Wildkat Royale is loaded with attitude! The mahogany body is topped with maple, giving the Wildkat warmth and bite simultaneously. Add to that the sweet grittiness of the P-90 Dogear Classic pickups and you've got a great combination for rock, country, blues, rockabilly, or any time you want a versatile instrument that just sounds great. Completing the vintage vibe is a Bigsby vibrato, which anchors the Wildkat's strings and gives you a vintage warble that is unmistakable. When you're in need of a rocker that's elegant too, it's the Wildkat Royale!
Epiphone Wildkat Royale Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- A unique looking and sounding guitar that will set you apart from the crowd!
- 1 of only 1,000 guitars in this limited edition run
- Mahogany body; maple archtop
- Mahogany SlimTaper D-profile set neck
- 24.75" scale; 1.68" nut width
- 12" radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid dot inlays
- P-90R Dogear Classic neck pickup; P-90T Dogear Classic bridge pickup
- Headstock vintage-style Epiphone badge
- Bridge Locktone Tune-o-matic/StopBar
- Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Nickel hardware; Grover 16:1 machine heads