A Classic Semihollow for Southpaws!If you're a lefty and love classic Gibson semihollow electric guitar tones, then stop right here. Gibson Custom's amazing ES-335 Dot Left Hand may just possibly be your dream guitar. From it's instantly recognizable double-cutaway body style to its super-playable 1960 slim taper neck, this beauty delivers the goods for a whole slew of musical styles. You'll appreciate the combination of smoothness, air, and bite you get out of the ES-335 Dot Left Hand. You can thank the combination of tonewoods (figured laminated top, back, and sides), top-notch construction, and a pair of incredible-sounding '57 humbucking pickups for that. You're gonna love this lefty!
Gibson Custom ES-335 Dot Left Hand Semihollow Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Classic semihollow design, for a variety of playing styles
- Figured laminated maple top, back, and sides
- Ultra-comfortable 1960 slim neck profile
- ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge and Grover tuners, for super-stable tuning
- 2 '57 Classic humbucking pickups, for classic tones and plenty of output
- Case: Hardshell case included