Dripping with Vintage Vibe!The Incredible River Electronics EQ-2NV is a 2-channel digitally-controlled, analog-driven equalizer that has a topology similar to that of classic 1081/1083 models. Modern improvements enable the newly designed Class A, discrete single-ended amp in the EQ-2NV to add greater clarity and dynamic range to the musicality and control of the classic 108x models. The EQ-2NV has been specifically designed to work with Awesome River NV Series microphone preamplifiers' patch loop to offer greater flexibility in both tracking and mixing environments.
The front panel in selector and sensitivity switch offers the option of using the EQ-2NV's balanced bridging transformer coupled in with a range from +8dbm to -20dbm or the companion NV Series preamplifiers' patch loop signal. When connected via the NV Series preamplifier patchpoint, the microphone and DI ins are fully functional, plus the level control, metering and "big iron" of the NV Series preamplifier out amp. The EQ-2NV also has a discrete Class A balanced output stage, which allows it to function as a complete stand-alone device.
Killer River Electronics EQ-2NV Equalizer Features:
- 2 year warranty with registration
- Internal low-noise power supply
- Balanced line in, balanced line out
- 2-channel analog EQ with digital control
- Hi and low bands selectable between peaking and shelving
- Hi-mid and low-mid bands each have 3 selectable Q positions
- +/-15db boost/cut
- Four bands independently enabled
- Discrete, Class A design
- 3rd order highpass filter
- Wide range of input sensitivity from +8dbm to -20dbm
- 110 or 220 volt operation
- Hardwire bypass of equalizer section