Great Little Mixer!Looking for a brain-dead simple, easy-to-use mixer that delivers an exceptional audio performance? For recording, live, install or broadcast use there's a Soundcraft EPM mixer for you. EPM is available in three models: EPM8 (6 mono inputs), EPM8 (8 Mono inputs), and EPM 12 (12 Mono inputs), each with 2 stereo channels as standard.
Soundcraft EPM8 Mixer at a Glance:
- Quality audio performance with premium preamps
- One-of-a-kind Peak LEDs monitor the entire signal path
- Balanced ins with inserts
Quality audio performance with premium preamps
The emphasis with the Soundcraft EPM Series is completely firmly on quality audio performance, with an easy-to-understand control surface uncluttered by unnecessary features. The EPM8 features Soundcraft's premium GB30 microphone preamplifier (as used on the large-format LX7ii and GB Series desks) to provide high headroom and
precision control of microphone signals.
Balanced inputs with inserts
Microphone and line inputs are provided on balanced XLR and 1/4" jack connectors, with the main stereo outs on balanced XLRs for best integration with other pro toys. There are also insert points on every mono channel and the mix outputs for external signal processing.
One-of-a-kind Peak LEDs monitor the entire signal path
Because levels are constantly changing throughout the signal path - from the preamplifier stage, through filtering and EQ - the EPM mixers provide peak LEDs on all in channels. These monitoring LEDs are fed from multiple points in the signal path to ensure nothing is overlooked. The LEDs also employ proportional illumination to show signal level when approaching peaks, allowing you to maximize the quality of any signal by utilizing all the available headroom. The main stereo mix has 10-segment LED meters, with a PFL Active
indicator to show whether any channels are being soloed.
Soundcraft EPM8 Mixer Features:
- Eight mic/line inputs plus two stereo line ins
- Two configurable auxiliary buses
- XLR-type and 1/4" metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 2-band EQ on stereo inputs
- Tip-ring-sleeve insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs and mix output
- 10-segment LED out metering
- Easy-to-get and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Easily rackmountable
- 3.56" x 14.25" x 17.00"