Ginormous Power, Teensy PriceThe Behringer Europower EP4000 stereo power amp features massive power at an value-packed price. You get incredible sound quality and reliability - all in a roadworthy 2U package. Perfect for medium-sized clubs, mobile PA systems, churches, and public installations, the EP4000 has everything you need packed into its trim, no-nonsense chassis. Straightforward front and rear panel layouts make setups and teardowns a breeze, and operation is uber-simple with the EP4000's flexible I/O, detented gain controls, built-in limiters, and informative status LEDs. If you're looking for an value-packed, reliable, high-power amp, check out Behringer's Europower EP4000.
Behringer Europower EP4000 Stereo Power Amp at a Glance:
- Built-in limiters
- Accelerated Transient Response
- Made like a tank
Accelerated Transient Response
The Behringer Europower EP4000 has been over-engineered, with hyper-attention paid to every part of the circuitry. It takes massive pulses of current and voltage to move a woofer cone quick enough to reproduce a kick drum beat. We're talking transient response - the holy grail of amp designers. Employing carefully selected transistors with ridiculously high slew rates, the EP4000 can react immediately to even the most challenging electronic low frequency impulses. If your PA system's woofers can keep up with the music, your audience will hears tighter, crisper sound. And that's a good thing.
The Behringer Europower EP4000 is fitted with a Clip Limiter, so you can wring max power out of the amp without overdriving it - or your speaker system. Built-in circuitry automatically senses when the EP4000 is about to clip, then momentarily reduces in levels to sidestep clipping. All this occurs in a few thousandths of a second, giving you an inaudible method to avoid audible distortion. (If you're feeling lucky, naturally, you can always switch the limiters off!)
Made like a tank
Behringer's Europower EP4000 is packed with notoriously reliable Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors, plus a high-current toroidal transformer that offers up uber-high transient response and brick-like reliability. Independent DC and thermal overload protection circuitry on each channel protects the amp (and your speakers) from show-stopping meltdowns. Best of all, there's no need for fuses - one less headache to deal with. If reliability is important to you (and why wouldn't it be?), the Behringer Europower EP4000 stereo power amp will give you peace of mind, plus killer sound.
Behringer Europower EP4000 Stereo Power Amp Features:
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Selectable limiters offer max out level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for accurate setting and matching of sensitivity
- Accurate Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" Tip-ring-sleeve input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Pro speaker connectors and touch-proof binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable bass filters remove damaging infra-sound frequencies
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amp and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- Back-to-front ventilation rig including air filter for reliable operation
- Rugged, impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- Excellent parts and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Behringer Europower EP4000 Stereo Power Amp: big power, at a small price!