Need a Great PA Speaker? Here's One!
JBL EON510 Powered 2-way PA Speaker with Built-in Mixer at a Glance:
- Portable and versatile
- Built-in mixer
- Excellent LF driver design
Excellent LF driver design
JBL's exclusive Differential Drive technology provides EON speakers more power and less weight. These patented bass drivers use neodymium magnets and dual voice coils to hit the stage better than conventional designs with less distortion and at a fraction of the weight. JBL's next generation neodymium compression drivers deliver stunningly accurate high frequencies through its 1" exit design.
The innovative built-in 3 channel mixer all but eliminates the need for more mixing parts and is one of the keys to the EON's popularity. The 500 series' brain-dead simple, effective and pro plug-and-play architecture appeals to any artist who has to set up quickly and deliver pro sound in a hurry. Line level and direct microphone input capability, preset EQ settings for vocals, instruments, and speech, plus a useful mix/loop function for adding more EONs or sending submixes, ensure the 500 series delivers unmatched simplicity coupled with plenty of expansion capability.
Portable and versatile
EON is synonymous with portability: One person can easily lift,load,and mount an EON rig virtually anywhere. A soft-touch top grip makes for easy handling, while balanced weight distribution and composite enclosures make EON truly one of the lightest and easiest sound reinforcement systems to transport and setup. EON's flexible mounting capability, stellar power and extreme light weight set the new standard as the performance do-it-all system for gigging musicians, touring bands, and mobile DJs. Main or monitor, pole or stand mounted, and even flown, EON is right at home regardless of the venue or application.
JBL has drawn from over 60 years of world-class speaker design to develop the newest durable lightweight technologies. In addition to the mythical performance of JBL transducers, the EON series incorporates special limiter circuitry that will protect the electronic parts when powered hard, rigorously tested by a 100-hour torture test. Covered by a full metal grille with protective backing fitted to a robust composite shell, EON speakers are made to stand up to the rigors of road abuse and deliver the performance you need - every time.
JBL EON 10 Powered 2-way PA Speaker with Built-in Mixer Features:
- 280 watts
- Ultra-lightweight and extremely compact
- Soft touch top grip for simple handling
- 10" Differential Drive bass driver with neodymium magnet
- 1" throat diameter JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Class-D digital amp technology
- Built-in 3-channel mixer
- 100-degree H x 60-degree V asymmetrical waveguide
- Line-level and direct microphone input capability
- Selectable pre-engineered EQ settings
- One-of-a-kind Mix/Loop signal flow function for extended system application
- Really simple "daisy-chain" connections for extending the system
- Integrated M10 suspension points for really simple rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36mm pole mount socket with stabilizing screw