Fine-tuned for High-performance PlayingThe ESP M-II Maple solidbody electric guitar gives you a comfy contoured alder body and a fast maple neck topped with an maple fingerboard. With its bolt-on neck design, dual Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups, and genuine Floyd Rose vibrato bridge, you'll rock every gig to the fullest. This Japanese-made beauty is made by the ESP luthiers so you know it will exceed your expectations. With its huge arsenal of tone, killer looks, and great playability, the ESP M-II Maple is a winner.
ESP M-II Maple Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Fast-playing, hard-rocking electric guitar, built in Japan by ESP luthiers
- Bolt-on neck construction with maple fretboard
- Floyd Rose tremolo lets you divebomb and bend with great tuning stability
- Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups give you a solid foundation for both classic and modern rock
- 25.5" scale is perfect for down-tuned playing styles