Built to Travel and Ready to Record!
Although its real claim to fame is the EIE Pro's impressive 24-bit/96kHz recording capability, this 4-in/4-out recording interface adds extra functionality to your laptop-based recording rig. In addition to four nickel-plated XLR/TRS combo jacks, the EIE Pro sports three extra USB ports, so you can hook up your keyboard, control surface, iLok, or any other useful recording gadgets - even if your laptop's a little short on ports. Plus, the EIE Pro features MIDI I/O as well. Top it off with killer bonuses, like zero-latency input monitoring, a dual-function headphone output, and a pair of old-school VU meters, and there's no denying that the Akai EIE Pro audio interface packs a ton of value for the buck!
Akai EIE Pro USB Audio Interface Features:
- Ultra-portable USB audio interface that's perfect for on-the-go recording
- Rock-solid cast-aluminum construction
- Record 24-bit audio at 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, or 96kHz resolution
- 4 nickel-plated, front-mounted XLR/TRS combo jacks with phantom power provide convenient access for your mic, line, and instrument sources
- 2 classic, high-quality VU meters let you keep an eye on your levels
- Red peak LEDs indicate clipping
- Built-in 3-port USB hub and MIDI I/O let you hook up additional gear
- Headphone output with switchable source
- Direct monitoring dial for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes power adapter, USB cable, and quick start guide