Get a Real Les Paul, on a Budget!How did Epiphone pack so much mojo into the Les Paul Junior at such a ridiculously low price? We really don't know. It's got the classic tonewood combination you'll find on virtually every classic Les Paul, with a mahogany body and a mahogany neck topped with rosewood. And the mahogany neck sports the '60s SlimTaper neck profile, favored by countless guitarists for its comfortable playability and its "just right" feel. And yes, this Les Paul Junior comes equipped with a humbucking pickup in the bridge position, ready for everything from smooth blues to raging metal. So whether Epiphone has gone certifiably insane for pricing these so low or not, there's a ton of value in the Epiphone Les Paul Junior solidbody electric guitar!
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Incredibly low price for a real Les Paul experience
- Color: Heritage Cherry
- Solid mahogany body, a premium tonewood not normally found at this price
- Real rosewood fingerboard, the same wood used on much more expensive Les Pauls
- 60's SlimTaper neck profile is widely regarded as one of the most comfortable guitar necks you can get, perfect for beginners and players with smaller hands
- Humbucking pickup provides true Les Paul vibe, and is suitable for a wide variety of musical styles