Classic Rock AxeAre you ready for an affordable version of a classic axe? Here it is! The Epiphone G-400 packs the punch of the legendary SG, but manages to keep the cost down, making it attainable for anyone. The heart and soul of the SG is alive and well with the G-400. The slim neck is fast and comfy, and stop tailpiece and tune-o-matic bridge and a pair of humbuckers complete the SG look and feel. Just because you're on a budget doesn't mean you don't need a screamin' guitar. The G-400 Custom SG is that guitar!
What makes a great guitar? In the case of the SG, it's simplicity. Less ornate and refined than its maple-topped sibling, the SG has been (and still is!) the place where those in need of rock take refuge. The lean and mean mahogany body comes alive when you hit the strings and the dual-humbucker assault is perfect at driving (or overdriving) an amp. A favorite of hard rockers ranging from AC/DC to the Who to Black Sabbath (and far beyond), the SG is a real rock n' roll machine!
Epiphone Faded G-400 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Fuel your music with this lean, mean rock machine!
- Mahogany body and SlimTaper D-profile set neck
- 24.75" scale; 1.68" nut width
- Rosewood 12" radius fingerboard with 22 frets
- Alnico Classic Neck humbucker; Alnico Classic Plus Bridge humbucker
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge; stopbar tailpiece
- Nickel hardware; Grover 14:1 ratio tuners