From Parlor to Main Stage!The Takamine EG630S acoustic-electric guitar takes you back in time to when a guitar was supposed to be able to fill a room, without the aid of a PA system. Sure the EG630S sports Takamine's award-winning TP4T preamp and electronics system, making it a great guitar to have when you need to play plugged in, but it also gives you the natural acoustic projection you need to carry a room acoustically. That's largely thanks to its flame maple back and sides, which work together with its more porous cedar to push a ton of sound out of this modest-sized guitar. Add to that its comfortable New Yorker body shape, and you'll find the Takamine EG630S to be an amazing all around acoustic-electric guitar.
Takamine EG630S Acoustic-electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- A vintage-style parlor guitar with phenomenal natural projection and great electronics
- Flame maple back and sides give you bright sound and excellent volume
- Cedar top lets each note ring through loud and clear while softening the overtones
- TP4T preamp and electronics provide clear and natural sound when plugged in
- Antique open-gear tuners and vintage violin finish add classy, period touches