A Travel Guitar You'll Feel at Home with!Pick up a Traveler Guitar EG-1 Standard electric guitar and get the look, feel, and sound of a full-sized guitar anywhere life takes you. That's right, this axe may only be 28.5" long (perfect for stowing in luggage or airline overhead storage compartments), but it still gives you a full 24.75"-scale neck, so you don't have to relearn to play on an undersized neck. Thanks to its wrap-around bridge design, you don't even need to pick up special strings for your EG-1 Standard guitar. And that's just the beginning!
The EG-1 Standard gives you a full-sized and full-voiced humbucking pickup. You'll be blown away by how good this axe sounds plugged in. But when your flight touches down at 1:00AM, chances are that no one's going to appreciate how good your guitar sounds. That's why Traveler Guitar also gave the EG-1 Standard a killer onboard headphone amp complete with built-in distortion. So, before you hit the road, make sure you grab your Traveler Guitar EG-1 Standard electric guitar.
Traveler Guitar EG-1 Standard Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Full-sized guitar sound and feel that you can take anywhere
- Unique folded string design gives you a full 24.75"-scale guitar in a 28.5" frame - no special strings needed!
- Compact frame packs small enough to fit comfortably in your luggage or the overhead storage compartment of most planes
- A fantastic guitar for playing on smaller stages
- Dense mahogany body and neck provide a rich tone with exceptional sustain for its size
- Full-sized humbucker delivers classic electric guitar sound
- Built-in headphone amplifier with onboard distortion engine makes rocking out alone a blast
- 1/8" auxiliary input lets you jam along to your favorite tunes
- Gig bag included