Jaw-dropping DJ Effects!Pioneer Pro DJ's EFX-1000 takes the raw effects power of their EFX-500 unit and adds the power of digital processing! The EFX-1000's layout is brain-dead really simple, with Pioneer Pro DJ's BPM-Linked Beat Effect technology on one side, and Digital Jog Break Effects section on the other. The EFX-1000's hands-on layout is a awesome enhancement to your DJ arsenal, giving you all of the the knob-tweaking jog wheel manipulating glory you need to spice things up and mad filters steep enough to completely block out frequency bands. The digital I/O and dedicated DJ link for other Pioneer Pro DJ gear make integrating the EFX-1000 into your rig brain-dead really simple.
Pioneer Pro DJ EFX 1000 DJ Performance Effector Multi-Effects Module at a Glance:
- All the digital I/O you need for high-end audio manipulation
- Digital Jog Break puts crazy effects right at your fingertips
- Rocking filtering technology lets you push your effects farther
- Killer beat effects instantly lock to the BPM for killer delays and echos
Killer beat effects instantly lock to the BPM for incredible delays and echos
Using Pioneer Pro DJ's Beat Effect technology, the EFX-1000 instantly locks onto the BPM of incoming analog audio. The time based section of the EFX-1000 features instant visual feedback, and its controls are arranged around a series of time-based controls for quick control over delay and modulation times. The list of time-based effects includes delay and echo, plus pan, auto flanger, and auto transformer. And the RHYTHM mode lets you apply effects in sync with a rhythm you in yourself. With the capability of a far wider range of one-of-a-kind effects compared to previous beat effectors, you have the potential for a new level of DJ performance.
Digital Jog Break puts crazy effects right at your fingertips
Across from the Pioneer Pro DJ EVX-1000's time-based effects section, there are a series of manual effects that let you warp and skew the incoming audio with a large job wheel. The EFX-1000 includes crazy effects like jet and zip, plus the space-aged ring modulator and lo-fi fuzz. The updated Jog Break on the EFX-1000 lets you store up to eight seconds of jog function in memory for automated replay, either singularly or in loop mode. You can make up to 49 effects when you use the Jog Break in combination with the beat effector!
Bulletproof filtering technology lets you push your effects farther
Both the the time based effects and the out of Pioneer Pro DJ's EFX-1000 have an incredibly tough, three-section equalizer with a nearly infinite degree of cancelation. That means you can go with to add delay only to the high frequency percussion, or to cut out the bass altogether, using the EFX-1000 as a sonic scalpel to effect the flavor of you mixes even more dramatically.
All the digital I/O you need for high-end audio manipulation
The EFX-1000 features some of Pioneer Pro DJ's premier digital circuitry, which lets you use both conventional digital I/O and their proprietary Digital Link. Digital link lets you connect the EFX-1000 to a Pioneer Pro DJ mixer like the DJM-1000 that has digital link support. The digital path allows for up to 24-bit / 96kHz sampling, making the EFX-1000 ideal for in-studio track creation and other jobs where you cannot compromise on sound quality.
Pioneer Pro DJ EFX 1000 DJ Performance Effector Multi-Effects Module Features:
- High-Fidelity Sound with 32-bit built-in DSP
- Three-Band Beat Effector filters for affecting only selected frequencies
- Beat Effects that automatically synch to the beat of incoming audio
- RHYTHM mode for cutting-edge Beat Effect functions
- Digital Jog Break for hands-on sound manipulation
- MIDI I/O
- Digital Link support for cutting-edge digital audio I/O
- Power supply: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 16W
- Operating temperature: +5°C to +35°C (+41°F to +95°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 85% (without condensation)
- Weight: 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs.)
- External dimensions: 320mm(W) x 234mm(D) x 101mm(H)
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- A/D, D/A Resolution: 24 bits
- Frequency characteristics: 20Hz to 22kHz
- S/N ratio: 83 dB
- Distortion: 0.02%
- Headroom: 19 dB
- Input level: -10dBV / +4dBu (22kW)
- Output level: -10dBV / +4 dBu (RCApin jacks: 1kW, Phone jacks:kW) -10dBV / +4 dBu is switchable