Made to Play on the Big Stage!
No doubt about it, Dave Navarro is a great player. And with his awesome technical stylings, this rocker needs guitars that can put up with his high-speed punishment. That's why Epiphone and Dave worked to create the Dave Navarro acoustic-electric guitar. This 6-string is made to be played on the big stage. It's got a comfortable SlimTaper neck and a cutaway for letting you get up there and play into those upper frets. And with the eSonic preamplifier system, you can be sure your Dave Navarro acoustic-electric sounds awesome. There's even a built-in tuner that can mute, so you'll be able to get in tune without annoying the audience. That's important. You want an axe that can hang with the best of the best? Grab the Dave Navarro acoustic-electric guitar!Epiphone Dave Navarro 6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar Feature at a Glance:
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Side Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape Options: SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Dove-Tail with hide glue
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: "mother-of-pearl of Pearl" Unicursal Hexagram
- Bridge Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex
- Electronics: eSonic Preamp
- Controls: eSonic preamp with built-in chromatic tuner: Master Volume; Hi EQ; Low EQ; Dynamic Slider (EQ shape); Phase "Anti-feedback" Switch; Electronic Tuner Activation w/Output Mute Switch
- Binding: White (Body = 9 ply; Neck = 1 ply; Headstock = 1-ply)
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 20; medium
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Nut Masterial: Bone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover 16:1 ratio
|Epiphone Dave Navarro Specs:
|Number of Strings
|Back & Sides Wood
||Mother-of-pearl unicursal hexagrams
||White binding on body, neck, and headstock
|Number of Frets
||Shadow NanoFlex pickup, eSonic preamp system
||No case included