Vintage Vibe, Value-packed Price!Treat yourself to the sound and feel of a vintage guitar without the vintage price tag, with the Epiphone Dot Studio semi-hollowbody electric guitar! It's based on the legendary ES-335 - you know, the one that's been played by icons like Larry Carlton, BB King, and Eric Johnson. The sound of the Dot Studio is wide ranging - you can get smooth overdriven tones for blues, bright clean tones with chime for country, or even full-on screaming leads when you hit your amplifier full-force with the Alnico Classic pickups. And no matter what style of music you play, you'll love the long, singing sustain (thanks to the mahogany body), and the warm resonant tone that just sounds more "lifelike" than solidbody guitars. From the first note you pick, you'll know that Epiphone's Dot Studio semi-hollowbody electric guitar is something special!
Epiphone Dot Studio Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Affordable re-creation of the classic ES-335 guitar from the late '50s
- Color: Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Mahogany body and top create amazing sustain
- Exceptionally warm and resonant tone, courtesy of the semi-hollow design and the choice of mahogany
- Alnico Classic humbucking pickups can deliver a wide range of tones
- SlimTaper neck profile, widely regarded as one of the most comfortable guitar neck shapes available