Play Something Original!You know the old saying "once is hearsay, twice is tradition, three times and it's always been that way." Well, that goes double for guitars. You see, back in the day... okay, not THAT long ago, but back in '93, when Gibson released the Nighthawk, people totally freaked. They were all like, "what the heck is this thing? It sounds too snappy to be a Gibson." And so Gibson threw their collective hands in the air and said, "whatever" and shelved this brilliantly different axe. Now, check this out. Over a decade of NOT making the Nighthawk, those dudes who bought the few that hit the street played them, loved them, and talked. And you know what? People suddenly wanted them. Well, Gibson brought them back on 2009, and that was cool, but now you can get one and still pay rent, thanks to this super-affordable Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue.
That's right! You too can own one of these really, really cool guitars. Just imagine you fingers flying down the subtle curve of its SlimTaper D-shaped neck, gliding along every inch of its extended 25-1/2" scale. You can almost hear the Nighthawk Custom Reissue's in-your-face tone, cutting its way through the music and standing out in the mix. That's what you'd expect from a pair of awesome humbuckers set around a super hot single-coil pickup, and that's just what you get from the Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue. What's more, you get style - the kind of style that hasn't been done to death. So go ahead, don't be afraid to be original. Order your Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue today!
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Honey Burst
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top material: AAA flame maple veneer
- Neck material: Mahogany
- Neck shape: SlimTaper, D-shaped
- Neck joint: Glued-in
- Truss rod: Adjustable
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Fretboard material: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl "Crown" inlays
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium-jumbo
- Bridge pickup: Slant NHT humbucker; 4-wire
- Middle pickup: NSX single-coil
- Neck pickup: NHR mini-humbucker; 4-wire
- Controls: 5-way slider, master volume, master tone with push/pull coil tapping
- Bridge: Nighthawk fully-adjustable; String-Thru Body
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Binding: Body and fingerboard
- Tuners: Grover 14: Ratio
- Includes: User's manual, truss rod wrench, economy cord, Epiphone poster, Epiphone bumper sticker