Here's Your Mid-Side Solution!
The Sony ECM-MS907 was created for music enthusiasts who wish to record high quality, live stereo recordings, but aren't audio profesionals schooled in stereo microphone placement. The Sony EXM-MS907 makes it simple to capure instumental performances with its one-point stereo design, mid/side (MS) capsules. It features selectable pickup angles, an oxygen-free copper (OFC) microphone cable, and a gold-plated L-shaped Stereo Miniplug. Inconspicuous,compact, and designed for really simple portablility, the triangular shape design of the Sony EXM-MS907 fits comfortably in your hand. Ideal for Sony's MD Walkman and DAT Walkman portable stereos, the Sony ECM-MS907 is perfect for mobile stereo recording. Sony ECMMS907 Features:
- Dynamic Range: More than 80dB
- L-shaped stereo mini-plug fits portable recorders
- Triangular shape design fits comfortably in your hand.
- For instrumental recording thanks to Sony's sensitive Electret Condenser microphone design
- Output Impedance: 1k ohms <+->20%, unbalanced
- Battery Life: Approx. 100 hours with Sony AA Battery
- Electret Condensor Stereo Microphone with Mid-side stereo system.
- Gold-plated plug for max conductivity, minimum noise
- 1.1" diameter x 5.1" length (28 x130mm)
- Mid/Side (MS) capsules for natural stereo panorama; the Mid capsule picks up monophonic sound while the Side capsule picks up left/right difference sound; subtracting and adding the two capsule signals yield separate Left and Right channels - also permit electronic adjustment of pickup angle.
- Supplied Accessories: Wind Screen, Microphone Stand/Holder, Carrying Case.
- Wide Dynamic range for capturing excellent sound through digital recording.
- Max Sound Pressure Level: More than 110dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 15kHz
- Cord Length: 5' (1.5m)
- Ideal for portable DAT or MD digital recorders with wide dynamic range to complement digital recording systems
- Power Requirements: DC 1.5V from Manganese Battery (x1)
- One-point stereo design one microphone for stereo recording-is like having two microphones in one
- Directive angle can be set to between 90 and 120 degrees depending on environment and source.
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 oz (100g), including cord and battery
- Inconspicuous, small design for really simple portability
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) cable for minimum loss, minimum noise
- Effective Out Level: 56dBm <+->4dB (0dB=1mW/Pa, 1kHz)
- Mid/Side (MS) switch selects pickup angle between left and right channel; go with 90° for one voice or instrument or 120° to pick up many voices and instruments, arranged across the stage.
|Sony ECMMS907 Specs:
||1K ohms ±20%
|Signal to Noise Ratio
|Low Cut Filter
||Desktop stand, Windscreen, Carry case