Short-scale Bass That's Big on Tone!The Epiphone EB-0 four-string bass is a dream to play, thanks to its shorter scale 30.5" mahogany neck with a SlimTaper D profile. And it's packed with tone too! The shorter scale means your tone will be packed with harmonic overtones, perfect for getting a rich sound that cuts through the mix without being overbearing. The sustain is ample, thanks to the mahogany body and neck, and the tone is incredibly flexible thanks to the Sidewinder humbucking pickup with tone and volume controls. So take control of vintage bass tone that's amazingly easy to play - get the Epiphone EB-0 bass from GearNuts.com today!
Epiphone EB-0 Four-string Bass Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Four-string "SG" bass, with a shorter scale length for more comfortable playing
- Color: Ebony
- Classic "SG" body style, the first electric bass style produced by Epiphone
- Mahogany body and neck provide exceptional sustain and wonderfully warm bass response
- Shorter scale (30.5") neck is easy to play, comfortable for beginners, and enhances tone
- Sidewinder humbucking pickup in the neck position captures organic and vintage-sounding tone that's suitable for a variety of musical styles