Performs Like a Champ!Epiphone's Limited Edition Korina Flying V Bass gives you amazing tone and playability with the value-packed quality construction Epiphone is known for - oh yeah, and it sports the most recognizable body style in 80's rock music. Yup, it's the Flying V body style seen on guitarists world wide, now built to pound out big bass tone. Gibson originally made 375 Flying V basses in 1981, and they're still sought after by collectors. Now you can get your very own Flying V Bass with a korina body and mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, and dual humbucking pickups for a seriously stylish and playable bass. If you demand uncompromising tone on top of striking looks, you'll find both in the Epiphone Limited Edition Korina Flying V Bass.
Epiphone Limited Edition Korina Flying V Bass Features at a Glance:
- Combines a distinctive look with value-packed design
- Korina body and mahogany neck give you great sustain and note definition
- Dual humbucking pickups with individual volume controls give you a wide range of tones to explore
- Limited Edition run by Epiphone
- Slim Taper neck profile lets you play fast while reducing fatigue