Review the Ernie Ball 3832 Coated Regular Slinky Roundwound Bass Strings
One of the best ways to contribute to the GearNuts.com community is to rate or review a product so that fellow gear nuts can learn about your experiences. To ensure your review gets posted, make sure it follows the review guidelines listed below. In most cases, your review will appear online in approximately five days.
Fields marked with an * are required.
.050-.105 Custom Gauge Electric Bass Strings, Coated, Regular Slinky
Customer Review Guidelines
- Feel free to praise or criticize the products you have purchased. We ask only that your comments be specific and helpful to others in their decision-making process. Tell us why you like a product or why you don't.
- We trust you will refrain from profanity and obscenities as well as spiteful, personal, or otherwise objectionable comments.
- Please refrain from single-word reviews or from including phone numbers, addresses, or URLs.
- Remember that your review will remain here for quite some time, so refrain from comments that will date your review, such as the item's price, the availability of an item, alternative ordering/shipping information, or other reviews (here or elsewhere).
- Customer reviews will normally be posted within a few days, though we reserve the right not to post any review that does not meet these guidelines.