Here, we're going to say it. You CANNOT go wrong with the MXR Dyna Comp. This compressor is about as popular as it gets... and not because it's affordable (though it really is). It's because it sounds AWESOME. Take a look at some of your favorite guitarists' pedalboards. Betcha the MXR Dyna Comp is on there somewhere. You can get that added sustain your rig is lacking. Give you that percussive, clickety-clackety clean guitar tone that is all the rage on today's radio hits. It's the quintessential compressor, but not the kills-your-tone kind. This one feeds your tone. Love it. And with dead-simple operation via two knobs — Output and Sensitivity — even your mom can get a stellar tone out of the MXR Dyna Comp. Just get one already.
MXR Dyna Comp Guitar Compression Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Simple, dual knob operation
- Chunky, clean tones or even out volume of sustained tones for solos
- Output knob controls volume
- Sensitivity knob controls ratio (highest sensitivity is maximum compression)
- Battery operation or with optional AC Adapter
|MXR M102 Dyna Comp Compressor Pedal Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 9V
|Power Supply Included