2-channel Interface 2 Go!
When inspiration strikes, you want to be ready to record, no matter what. When you keep a USB-bus-powered Roland Duo-Capture in your laptop bag, you'll never miss another great idea. The Duo-Capture is the ultimate in streamlined USB recording interfaces. Featuring a totally straightforward I/O, simple controls, and ultra-fast low-latency drivers, the Duo-Capture lets you get your ideas recorded in your favorite DAW, without all the fooling around. Two is the magic number here - we're talking about two inputs, two outputs, and two headphone outs so you can work together with a friend. You want portable, you got it! Pick up your Roland Duo-Capture today!
Roland Duo-Capture USB Audio Interface Features at a Glance:
- 2-channel USB interface
- 24-bit/44.1kHz and 24-bit/48kHz resolutions
- Input and output volume sliders
- 1 x 1/4" line input
- 1 x 1/4" microphone/instrument input
- 2 x 1/4" outputs
- 2 x 1/4" headphone outputs
- USB bus powered
- Current draw: 96 mA
- Dimensions: 1-3/16" (W) x 2-3/8" (D) x 1-3/16" (H)
- Weight: 5 oz. (main unit only)
- Accessories: Owner's manual, CD-ROM, Cakewalk SONAR LE DVD-ROM (for Windows), USB cable