Two Wonderful Wahs in One! Wow!
The Dual Bass Wah combines the Pro Series II Bass Wah and NSW Switchless Wah sounds used for years by such renowned bass players as Bill Dickens, Dave Pomeroy, Rudy Sarzo and T.M. Stevens. Simply step on to engage wah and step off to go to bypass.
Designed to be rugged and meet the needs of the working musician, the Dual Bass Wah is housed in a heavy-duty metal chassis. Equipped with cool blue LED indication and really simple access battery compartment, it comes with Morley's two-year warranty.
Morley Dual Bass Wah Features:
- Cold Rolled Steel housing, Dual "Cool-Blue" Led indicators, simple access battery compartment and two-year no-hassle Warranty.
- TWO foot-selectable Wah modes; Old school Wah and Funk Wah.
- Sweet for Bass, 7-String Guitars, Detuned Guitars, Keyboards, etc...
- LEVEL knob alters Wah output in either Wah mode.
- Switchless Design. Simply step on to engage WAH mode and step off to go to bypass.
- Not just for Bass Guitars, but for any instrument in Bass frequency.
- "Clear-Tone" buffer circuit ensures pure tone and maintains signal in bypass and Wah mode.