Add Organ-style Drawbars to Your Nord Keyboard!When it comes to playing organ, feel and response is everything - and that's as true for your drawbars as it is for your keys. That's why Ocean Beach Digital came up with a set of amazing aftermarket organ-style drawbars for your Nord keyboard or digital stage piano, the DB-1. The Ocean Beach Digital DB-1 drawbar controller module makes taking control of your organ sounds easy. Talk about plug-and-play simplicity, Ocean Beach Digital built their DB-1 to integrate seamlessly with your Nord keyboard, sending native drawbar command over MIDI right out of the box.
But what about the rest of your MIDI gear? Don't worry - the DB-1 also comes equipped with an extra set of MIDI I/O (as well as an onboard MIDI merger) so you can daisy chain any other MIDI gear you have. And that's not the only thing Ocean Beach Digital got right. Each of the DB-1's drawbars features the exact same spacing, travel distance, and even handles as a vintage mid '50s Hammond B-3 organ's. So, if you're an old-school organist, here's the missing link between your phenomenal Nord keyboard and the drawbar feel you need to play your best. What are you waiting for? Get your Ocean Beach Digital DB-1 drawbar controller module from GearNuts.com today!
Ocean Beach Digital DB-1 Drawbar Controller Module Features at a Glance:
- The perfect way to add authentic-feeling organ-style drawbars to your Nord keyboard
- Designed to send native drawbar controls to any Nord keyboard or digital piano
- Connects via standard MIDI In/Out ports
- Additional MIDI In and Out jacks and built-in MIDI merger allow you to hook up the rest of your MIDI gear
- Drawbar spacing, travel distance, and handles modeled after a mid 1950s Hammond B-3 organ
- Runs on standard 5V MIDI bus power or 1 x 9V battery
- Finished in perfectly matching Nord red