MADI for Pro Tools!The XLogic Delta Link simplifies your Pro Tools setup! MADI HD With Delta Link MADI HD, Multichannel Audio Digital Interface audio toys like routers, digital mixing mixers and converters can now be straight interfaced with Pro Tools HD, providing simplified interconnectivity and significant cost reductions, eliminating the need for complicated format conversion workarounds. All input and out channels can be used at once in any configuration. For instance, when combining the Delta Link MADI HD with the Alpha Link MADI SX converter unit, it is possible to route the analog and AES/EBU ins to the MADI outs, and at the same time the MADI ins to the analog and AES/EBU outputs. Each MADI port offers 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs & outs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz, 14 or 16 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 192kHz. The Delta Link MADI HD
SSL XLogic Delta Link MADI HD At-a-Glance:
- Reduces Costs
- Simpler Rig Setup and Integration
One Delta Link MADI HD can deliver dual feeds of 64 channels of digital audio interconnection from one hardware interface. MADI HD further reduces cost by using an efficient single cable interconnect rig. It also occupies significantly less physical rack space than equivalent systems.
Simpler rig Setup and Integration
Direct connectivity between Pro Tools DSP cards and MADI cards means efficient brain-dead really simple rig configuration. Fiber Optic MADI allows distances up to 1000 m between the Pro Tools system and other MADI toys. Remote audio routing to and from Pro Tools is possible in conjunction with MADI routing gear.
SSL XLogic Delta Link MADI HD Features:
- 2 Primary port interfaces (32 channel each) to a Digidesign Pro Tools|HD card
- 2 optical MADI ports delivering duplicate 64 channel feeds
- Word/SuperClock input
- The latency generated by the Delta Link MADI HD itself is limited to 1 sample (MADI Out)and 1-2 samples (MADI In)
- The unit allows to set a user definable latency compensation per channel
- A USB interface is provided for user control and/or future firmware updates.