Desktop Audio Production Without the Desktop!Do you want to dive into the world of recording, but could do with out the racks of gear or clutter on your desktop? What about Pro Tools, would you like to use the industry-leading audio production software? And what about not spending a small fortune on getting going? If you answered yes to any (or all) of those questions, keep reading! M-Audio's Delta 1010LT slides into any open PCI slot and gives you an astonishing amount of I/O without occupying your desktop space.
You get a pair of XLR inputs with built-in pres eliminating the need for outboard pres. Plus, you've got another eight channels of unbalanced analog I/O on RCA, perfect for hooking up cassette 4-tracks, turntable preamps, or any number of analog pieces that output an unbalanced signal. Rounding out the I/O - and cementing the Delta 1010LT as a serious piece of audio gear - you've got word clock, S/PDIF (with PCM and AC-3/DTS surround), and MIDI I/O. All of this, and the Delta 1010LT doesn't need anything but your computer to run. No external preamps, no external interface, no nothing - just plug in and go! Oh, and it's a Pro Tools M-Powered-compatible interface, so you can use the same software the pros use and have your mixes translate to any other Pro Tools-equipped studio in the world.
M-Audio Delta 1010LT PCI Audio Interface Features at a Glance:
- Pro Tools M-Powered Compatible
- 10 ins and 10 outs
- 2 XLR Microphone inputs with pre amps
- S/PDIF I/O,MIDI I/O,word clock I/O
- 24-bit 96kHz recording
- Convenient and powerful routing possibilities
- Unsurpassed fidelity
- Superior driver technology
- The broadest compatibility of any card
- Zero latency hardware monitoring
- Bit-for-bit accurate digital transfers via S/PDIF
- Powerful digital mixing and routing.
- Control over SCMS (Serial Copy Management System).
- Includes Ableton Live Lite recording software