Way-distorted Stompbox!The mythical Digitech Death Metal pedal is by far the most extreme distortion you will ever hear. Simply put, Digitech has turned the gain up to "eleven" and ripped the knob off. The Death Metal has flexible tone shaping, so even though this distortion is over the top, your guitar is guaranteed to cut through!
Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal at a Glance:
- Long battery life
- Brain-dead really simple operation with Level, Low, Mid, and High tone controls
- Dual outs provide amp out plus cabinet emulation
Incredibly simple to use!
You've never had an easier time getting the sound you want than with the Death Metal! Four east to use knobs control all the parameters of this intense box. Level boosts the out level of your guitar signal. Low adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies. Mid adjusts boost and cut of midrange frequencies. High adjusts boost and cut of high frequencies. With the Death Metal it's that really simple!
Two outs with cabinet emulation
The Death Metal's dual Outs give you even more sound shaping options. The Amp out is for connecting straight to your guitar amp. The Mixer output features Cabinet Emulation circuitry for a miked up amp tone when connecting straight to a mixing board or recording device. Go with either or mix them - it's your call!
Reliable onstage performance
You won't have to worry about the Death Metal letting you down on the gig. Besides its tough construction, The 9 volt alkaline battery offers up 18 hours of continuous use without a whimper. Or, use the optional PS200R power supply for convenience.
Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal Features:
- The most extreme distortion you've ever heard!
- Level, Low, Mid, and High controls, plus On/Off Pedal
- Input, Amp Out and Mixer Outputs with cabinet emulation
- Input Impedance 1 MOhms
- Out Impedance 100 Ohms
- 9V Alkaline Battery Power
- Optional PS200R power supply offers 4.8 watts
- Battery Life approximately 18 hours in continuous use
- 4 15/16" length x 3 1/8" width x 2 1/8" height
- Weight 1.38 lbs.