Genuine Martin, Genuinely Great Price!The DX1E puts the Martin sound in the hands of everyone!
Martin DX1E Acoustic/Electric Dreadnought Guitar at a Glance:
- Easy-playing neck with morado fingerboard
- Morado bridge and chrome tuning machines
- Classic Martin dreadnought size for full sound
Classic Martin dreadnought size for full sound
Martin's dreadnought guitars are mythical for their rich, full tone and outstanding projection. The DX1E brings this tradition to a new level of affordability. The top of an acoustic guitar plays a critical part. The more it vibrates, the more resonance it adds to the tone. The DX1E top is based on Martin's famous X Series dreadnought design with a solid sitka spruce top and crossbracing for max projection. The DX1E's back and sides are made of Martin's specially formulated Hawaiian koa high-pressure laminate for the ideal combination of structural strength, sound quality, and economy.
Easy-playing neck with morado fingerboard
The Martin DX1E features a mortise-and-tenon set neck that adds more vibrations with rich harmonics - for one-of-a-kind Martin punch and pleasure. The DX1E neck is made of Martin-exclusive Stratabond, a long-lasting, easy-playing material that offers the feel and the rigidity of a premium hard wood. The morado fretboard with side position inlays completes the DX1E's easy-playing style. In fact, Martin players often say that their Martins sound and feel as sweet on the seventh fret as they do on the first - and sound even better in the seventh year than they do the first!
Morado bridge and chrome tuning machines
Every element of the DX1E was chosen for quality tone and exceptional performance. The DX1E bridge is crafted of morado and supports a compensated white micarta saddle for better intonation. The DX1E also employs Martin chrome-plated tuners that make it really simple to get in tune and stay in tune! Amplify your sound with the Fishman Classic 4 Sonicore preamplifier, perfect for live stage use.
You don't have to settle for a lesser guitar just because you have a limited budget. With the Martin DX1E you get Martin quality and fine, natural tone without paying a premium price!
Martin DX1X Acoustic/Electric Guitar Features:
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY STYLE: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Inlaid Boltaron w/Red Fiber/Multiple Black/White/Black
- TOP BRACING: D1 A-frame
- Top Braces: Sitka, Non-scalloped
- BACK: Mahogany Pattern High-pressure Laminate Textured Finish
- SIDES: Mahogany Pattern High-pressure Laminate Textured Finish
- NECK: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- NUT: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/6 String No Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern High-pressure Laminate w/Printed Logo /Gold Foil Logo (Less Est. 1833)
- Fretboard Material: Morado
- SCALE: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fretboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fretboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- BRIDGE: Morado
- BRIDGE TYPE: 1 Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Micarta
- TUNERS: Chrome w/Small Knobs
- STRINGS: Martin Msp 4100 Light Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Case: None
- Inside Label: Foil Label - DX1 Solid Spruce Top
- Electronics: Fishman Classic 4 Sonicore