Explore new kick territoryWith DW's 9909 Bass Drum Lifter, you can transform almost any drum into a kick drum without damaging the drum's finish. Take a floor tom (or even a conga or djembe), lay it on its side on the 9909's four rubber-cushioned arms. The 9909 gently cradles you drum at perfect beater height, while its rubber/spike tipped feet keep it from creeping forward on any surface flooring. The 9909's pedal mounting bar holds your pedal firmly, and its arms are fully adjustable, letting it adjust to oddly-shaped percussion instruments. Get creative with your kick sound - with the DW 9909.
DW 9909 Bass Drum Lifter Features at a Glance:
- Gently cradles you drum at perfect beater height
- Integrated pedal mounting bar
- Rubber-cushioned arms will not harm your drum's finish
- Can accommodate irregularly-shaped instruments such as congas and djembe
- Rubber/spike tipped feet keep the 9909 from creeping forward on any surface flooring